Thursday, May 5, 2011

a quiet week..

Yesterday my little man and I hit the thrift store for our weekly visit. Oh my, there was a lot of stuff in there this week. I picked up this plain purple tee, a summer jersey top and lots of flannel fabric, woohoo!
So what to do with an over sized tee to make it wearable?? First of all I rouched the side like the Green Tee I did in an earlier post, only this time I used elastic thread instead of actual elastic.. it seems to sit nicer. Then at craft night, I printed the pens around the neck line. I am on the fence about whether or not I will print one white pen somewhere there too...???



When I get a chance I will post a pic of me wearing it.



With so many friends pregnant at the moment, I should really get a wriggle on pressie wise.

This is the same soft fabric as my little man's baby blanket and the flower flannel was one of my (brand new) finds at the thrift store. The corner fabric, felt and ribbon are something for a little bub to play with. The blanket is 18" squared just big enough to fit in the car seat.
I really like it, I really needed to clear my head after the half an hour of madness before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment